What I Bring
- Honours degree in Education and English.
- 27 years experience of working with young people: starting out as a Primary School Teacher and working my way up to teenagers!
- Creator of Strengths-Focused Coaching and the YPXchange.
- Experience as a Consultant and Project Coordinator for ‘Transitions in Schools’ – addressing the difficulties faced by young people and their parents/carers when they experience transition or change in secondary school.
- Experienced Trainer and Coach
- An enduring curiosity about the ever-changing difficulties facing young people and what they need to overcome these.
- Creativity and a love of learning
- Experience in using a range of models including: Transactional Analysis; Neuro-Linguistic Programming; Emotional Intelligence; A.C.T; C.B.T and D.B.T- style tools.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable families
- Qualified Parent Group Facilitator
- Qualified Learning Mentor
What I Do – Additional
- Key note speaking to help adults to understand and support our young people
- Create tools that enable young people to manage their emotions
- Lead Behaviour Professional at Oxfordshire Further Education college
- Continually researching, listening and learning….
- Please feel free to contact me about anything on this page: Contact